Arkansas prison inmate search : Hartford correctional center inmate search : Inmate search la county.
Arkansas Prison Inmate Search
- A state in the southern central US, on the western banks of the Mississippi River; pop. 2,673,400; capital, Little Rock; statehood, June 15, 1836 (25). Arkansas seceded from the Union in 1861 to fight for the Confederacy during the Civil War and rejoined the Union in 1868. In 1957, federal troops were needed to enforce school desegregation in Little Rock
- a state in south central United States; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
- Arkansas is a state located in the southern region of the United States. Its name is an Algonquin name of the Quapaw Indians. Arkansas shares a border with six states, with its eastern border largely defined by the Mississippi River.
- a river that rises in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado and flows southeast through Kansas and Oklahoma and through Arkansas to become a tributary of the Mississippi River
- A building (or vessel) to which people are legally committed as a punishment for crimes they have committed or while awaiting trial
- Confinement in such a building
- (prisoner) a person who is confined; especially a prisoner of war
- a prisonlike situation; a place of seeming confinement
- a correctional institution where persons are confined while on trial or for punishment
- One of several occupants of a house
- convict: a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- inpatient: a patient who is residing in the hospital where he is being treated
- A person confined to an institution such as a prison or hospital
- one of several resident of a dwelling (especially someone confined to a prison or hospital)
- Try to find something by looking or otherwise seeking carefully and thoroughly
- Examine (a place, vehicle, or person) thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- Look for information or an item of interest in (a computer network or database) by keying words or other characters into a search engine
- an investigation seeking answers; “a thorough search of the ledgers revealed nothing”; “the outcome justified the search”
- the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of; “The police are searching for clues”; “They are searching for the missing man in the entire county”
Newport, Arkansas; December; 2008.
Arkansas State Police